Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Salary in the $80,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs, flexible scheduling etc.
- This is direct hire role.
- Live and Work on the Emerald Coast of Florida! Swimming, fishing, boating, parasailing, diving, snorkeling, jet skiing, golf, tennis, geocaching trail, hiking, biking, walking and jogging trails, parks, bird watching, etc.
- Quaint seaside town - population 20,000.
- Low cost of living.
- The company is very focused on Continuing Education and Professional Development.
- Hours- 7A-7P Monday-Friday
Our client is seeking a Physical Therapist to primarily work evals, discharges, e-stim, ultrasound, assistive devices, strengthening and stretching, hot and cold packs, etc. Hip and knee replacements, shoulders, rotator cuffs, ACL's, ankles, sprains, and strains, etc.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy.
- A current state of Florida license as a Physical Therapist in good standing.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience.