Location: Binghamton, NY
- Salary in the $100,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role
Our client is a 200-bed Sub-Acute and Skilled Nursing facility within a network of 11 SNF across New York and Rhode Island. The DOR is responsible for managing the daily operations of Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapies including the delivery of services, documentation, and billing. Supervision provided to 16 therapists (7 PT, 7 OT, 2 SLP), 4 Rehabilitation aides, Assistant Director of Rehabilitation, Rehabilitation Coordinator; additional per diem employees, and volunteers in coordination with the Director of Activities. Daily management of RUG categories and patient scheduling.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Licensed Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Therapist
- NY Physical Therapist License in good standing
- Management experience.
- Strong experience in the geriatric field of Occupational or Physical Therapy or Speech Language Pathology.