Location: Monroe, CT
- Salary in the $110-120,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is direct hire role.
In this position, you will create and implement new applications, perform data creation, ETL and report generation functions for the Company. Writes and maintains SQL stored procedures, triggers, and functions. Maintains databases, tables, indexes and database backups, including maintenance of existing software and data systems.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3+ years’ experience in applications development is required.
- Manufacturing/production industry experience preferable.
- Must understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view.
- Applications design and implementation
- Database design and implementation
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET)
- Visual Studio 2013 or greater
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Development of stored procedures and complex queries
- Query optimization
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or greater
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2014 or greater
Nice to Have:
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Development
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS) or other data warehousing technology
- Visual Basic 6, C, C++, C#
- Microsoft Access VBA Development
- Vormittag Associates’ S2K Enterprise