Location: New York, NY
- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Rate - $65 W2
- Duration - 6 Months with possible extension
- No remote
What We Need You For:
- Responsible for ASAP application maintenance and support of the Emergency Department computer systems.
- Proactively engages present and future stakeholders in design, priority setting, implementation, and support and maintenance activities.
- Works in collaboration with teams, individuals and peers with positive attitude of accomplishment.
- Must be able to ensure that issues are identified, tracked, reported on, resolved and/or escalated in a timely manner.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have Epic ASAP certification
- Experience with ASAP Build (Workflows, Integration/Interfacing), Testing, & Implementation.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration and facilitation skills are required.
- Candidate with clinical background and experience is preferred.
You can email us directly to: resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com