Location: New York, NY
- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 6 Months with possible extension
- Rate/Hr - $80 W2
- No remote
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Certification in inpatient data model ( Clindoc/Orders or Willow ) or in a Revenue Cycle data model
- Certification in Epic application an added plus
- Workbench , Radar and ETL administration an added plus.
- Experience and knowledge of Data warehouse (Cogito or others) , with ability to setup up custom ETL’s and expansion of data model.
- Business Objects Universe build experience
- Proficiency with SQL and relational database concepts, including primary keys, foreign keys, and joins
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience with report writing tools
- SSIS knowledge required
- Electronic Medical Record Implementation and/or support experience
- Team player with good communication skills
You can email us directly to: resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com