Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Salary in the $145,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Well-regarded financial firm in suburban Philadelphia
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
This Position Involves the Following :
Global financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a C++ Developer to join their Middleware team. This is a development position in an Enterprise Technology group that is responsible for designing, developing and delivering custom middleware and network software systems to facilitate real time metrics collection and publication, historical metrics storage and analysis, real time messaging, routing, monitoring, remote administration, and configuration management of a globally distributed trading infrastructure.
In this role, you will be responsible for the analysis, design and development of enterprise class applications and components for some of the firm's most mission-critical systems. You will design and develop reusable code, shared libraries, applications and tools and become an expert in high capacity and high performance middleware technologies.
- Design, develop and implement software applications that satisfy complex business requirements focusing on stable, maintainable, high capacity, high performance, and scalability while maximizing technology value.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop and maintain tools for message streaming, operations enhancements and monitoring used by traders and technologists.
- Research and resolve issues related to middleware while architecting new procedures and practices.
- Work closely with middleware engineers, trading technologists, production support personnel, and monitoring and management professionals to design, enhance, maintain, extend, configure, test and support a variety of middleware systems, tools and libraries.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5 years of experience in full lifecycle development in a heterogeneous technology environment.
- Strong experience using C++.
- Knowledgeable in Windows OS internals is a plus.
- Working knowledge of one or more communications middleware products such as Rendezvous, MSMQ, MQ Series, LBM/UME, and JavaSpaces is a plus.
- Strong understanding of several of the following networking concepts and their relationship to middleware is required: broadcast, unicast, multicast, point-to-point protocols, routers, switches, network topologies, TCP/UDP and sockets
You can email us directly to: resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com