Our client (the “Bank”), is a leader in the home improvement and renewable energy lending industry, provides financing solutions, on a national basis, to consumers through a network of over 7,000 contractors, and referral partnerships. The Bank is expanding, experiencing to date 90% growth in consumer loan origination year-over-year, and has over 125 employees in office locations in Boston, MA, Providence, RI, and San Francisco, CA.
The Bank seeks a Technical Manager - Hands On - Enterprise Technology. This position is in direct line for a VP position.
- Salary in the $135,000 range, plus bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role
Location: Providence, RI
This position is charged with leading the Bank’s general technical performance, health and security. This is a hands-on lead role in support of the Bank’s employees at all locations and all technical personnel. This position has two direct reports: a Senior Network Technician and the IT Operations Manager.
- Direct the development, implementation, support and optimization of all IT infrastructures for the banks system across three Data Centers in multiple locations.
- Develop and uphold the strategy of the LAN/WAN and mainframe.
- Create configuration and performance standards for network; implement and monitor controls to guarantee that they are upheld.
- Assess the banks business needs and objectives, and research technical products and procedures to best meet those needs.
- Develops plans for implementation of new projects, coordinating process with project leader. Help provide well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines and accountability.
- Coach and direct network staff in operational activities to ensure compliance with department goals, objectives and budget.
- Reviews on a continual basis, the departmental procedures, staffing and equipment for maximum efficiency while controlling costs.
- Direct the department’s personnel administration activities including job assignment, training, performance evaluation and compensation review.
- Maintain awareness of changing trends and regulations which might affect the department and act as required.
- Make purchasing decisions based on bid pricing provided, monitoring to ensure that accurate records are maintained.
- Responsible for vendor compliance and acts as the point of contact for audit reviews
- Develop an annual budget, providing justification as needed. Review and compare actual results to planned budgetary performance, preparing reports reflecting those results.
- Responsible for complying with internal procedures and operating in a manner to meet statutory and regulatory requirements.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have at least 10+ years information technology experience, with a progressive upward movement into management responsibilities.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge and ability to plan, design and implement enterprise solutions involving VMware, NetApp, and Microsoft Technologies.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge and ability to support a Windows 2008 R2 AD for over 200 users, heavily utilizing GPOs and roaming profiles.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge and ability to support an Exchange 2010 Organization
- Must have comprehensive knowledge and ability to support Cisco Router / Switch / ASA administration
- Must have comprehensive knowledge and ability to support SQL (Database) Administration
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and proven track record in building and managing an IT operation and to delegate duties effectively when needed.
- Must be able to effectively interface with senior management.
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com