- Salary in the $195,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
- Enjoy a family oriented culture.
- U.S. citizenship is required, with an in-scope TS/SSBI.
Location: Monterey, CA
We're looking for a communications/signal processing engineer with a demonstrated record of creating algorithms not found in books. Come work a mile from the ocean in beautiful Monterey, CA! We have an immediate opening for a superior Engineer/Scientist withexperience in Statistical Signal Processing, RF & CommunicationsSystems. This is an opportunity to join a small team of exceptional researchers inconceptualizing, simulating, and implementing cutting-edge signalprocessing techniques.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- A strong background in signal processing, communications, and implementation of numerical algorithms is essential.
- Strong programming skills are required, with ideal candidates having demonstrated experience in C/C++, Python, and Linux.
- Knowledge of numerical linear algebra is a plus.
- Remote Sensing experience.
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining large software systems.
- Experience with unit/regression testing, revision control systems, defensive coding practices, and providing external support for large software systems is a plus.
- Must have an advanced degree with publication record, preferably EE, CS, or MATH
- Our client has a national reputation for quality work in the development of systems incorporating DSP remote sensing and signal processing techniques.
- As a member of the their Research Team, the successful candidate will participate in a multi-disciplinary, exciting, and challenging environment.
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com