Our client (the “Bank”), is a leader in the home improvement and renewable energy lending industry. They provide financing solutions on a national basis to consumers through a network of over 7,000 contractors and referral partnerships. The Bank is expanding, experiencing to date 90% growth in consumer loan origination year-over-year, and has over 150 employees in office locations in Boston, MA, Providence, RI, and San Francisco, CA. The Bank seeks an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator to join its innovative team. This is a newly created position.
- Salary in the $100,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role
Location: Boston, MA Beautiful office offering some of the best views of the city.
The Salesforce.com Administrator Involves the Following Responsibilities:
The Bank is going through a period of application and infrastructure revival, and Salesforce.com is a critical element in the success of the banks Consumer Lending division. In this position, you will be working directly with several teams, on both the technology and the business side.
- You will be deeply involved with hands-on implementation, administration (70%), development (30%), project management and business analysis.
- Support and implement SFDC (SalesForce.com) enhancements and fixes driven by growing business needs
- Convert business procedures into functional requirements and propose possible solutions using SFDC and Force.com
- Control changes, environments and processes around SFDC
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years’ experience as a SalesForce.com administrator, with development proficiency
- Experience with workflows and automated tasks, Apex Web, Triggers, SFDC API
- Experience with Salesforce.com to create custom reporting, modify pages, views and dashboards
- Experience with Force.com, Visualforce and AppExchange
- Experience with of custom reports and report writing within Salesforce
- Capable of managing list views, dashboards, page layouts, users, profiles and permission sets
- Experience with database and data management best practices, ETL processes and solutions
- Must be able to show good judgment and a practical approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs and technological realities
- SalesForce.com Certification as Administrator and Developer
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com