- Salary in the $110,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role
Location: Greensboro, NC
This role provides the hands-on leadership for a small team of software developers. Ensures the SDLC artifacts for each project are produced and of high quality. Interacts with internal customers to ensure development services are providing exceptional value.
- Nurture a team of software developers with a broad range of skills and experience
- Drive improvements in time to market metrics
- Oversight of critical business applications
- Implement appropriate development methodologies, best practices, documentation, and tools as part of an SDLC
- Develop relationships with constituent business units
- Oversight and guidance of business and IT funded projects
- Review and recommend improvements in the core software delivery process
- In conjunction with peers, make recommendations on system enhancements
- Develop and monitor long range information technology plans and policies consistent with the strategic objectives and plans of the business units.
- Maintain status on existing initiatives within span of control
- General personnel management including goal setting and career development
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 8 years overall professional Java software development experience
- 2+ years of management experience leading a Java software project or software development team
- Experience with design principles
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com