Location: New York, NY
- Salary in the $125,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Global travel management company in Union Square.
- This is direct hire role.
This Position Involves the Following :
In this position you will build and maintain data flows and related processes; continually striving to optimize, increase automation, usability, and documentation. You will work closely with a small team of .Net Software Developers at the firm's Manhattan headquarters.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Expert level knowledge of SQL Server Databases architecture, standards, programming, and optimization techniques.
- 5+ years of T-SQL programming experience.
- 5+ years of database design and architecture experience.
- SQL Server 2005 -2012 component services (e.g. SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Experience writing complex data migration procedures.
- Experience importing and exporting data from non-sql data-sources such as Excel, and delimited flat files.
- Experience using Visual Studio.