Location: Walnut Creek, CA
- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 8 Months with possible extension
- Rate/Hr - $60w2
- Some remote work possible
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Current experience building new reports and data extracts, using QNXT and Diamond systems.
- Proficient in MS SQL Server Databases, SSRS and SSIS to build and execute reports and scheduled data extraction events.
- Proficient in Analyzing, developing, validating, optimizing and providing report/data output specifications for assigned applications as requested by report consumers.
- Experience working in a Healthcare Information Technology related role within a Managed Care setting,
- Experience with other report writing or Business Intelligence tools such as Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
- Designing and supporting relational databases including use of query techniques to access relational databases.