Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Salary in the $125,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Great company (free breakfast, lunch, gym, on-site medical care).
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
This Position Involves the Following :
Very successful, privately-held financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a Developer to join the team. This is a hands-on hybrid dev/admin/support role with the opportunity to grow into a team lead. In this role, you will be working with key business stakeholders on high profile projects. Your role within these teams will be to build a deep understanding of the firm's business as well as the reporting and data needs.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and developing a suite of Business Intelligence applications which includes, QlikView, SSRS/SSIS, and others.
- This role will require report and dashboard development along with ad hoc querying, but you should also be able to architect and
- develop a more strategic reporting environment.
- You must be able to execute on ideas quickly, be committed to innovation, and focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have 3+ years of progressive experience with Qlikview
- Experience with other Business Intelligence tools such as SSRS/SSIS to develop dashboards and reports and
construct data models.
- Solid understanding of SQL or other relational databases.
- Understanding of ETL design using ETL tools to extract data from heterogeneous data sources.