Location: Walnut Creek, CA
- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Rate - $70 w2
- Duration - 6 Months with possible extension
- No remote
- Expenses paid
This position will be a member of the BI team and will be responsible for creating regulatory and operational reports, executive dashboards, data mining for enterprise decision support as well provide data support for organization's improvement initiatives using the Enterprise Data Warehouse built on Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have Clarity Certification in one of the following modules: EpicCare Inpatient, EpicCare Ambulatory, Cadence
- Experience in Quality and Pay for Performance reporting
- Knowledge of the Qlik business intelligence will be a plus
- Work with clinical and business users to collect and document requirements for reporting and analytics needs
- Develop complex SQL queries (stored procedures, views, etc.) using Epic Clarity database
- Develop and deploy reports using MS SSRS and Crystal Reports
- Perform Quality Assurance on new reports and changes to reports.
- Work closely with other members of the BI team to understand data structures, set and follow best practices and other team policies.
- Work with application support teams to develop, test and deploy reports
- Client prefers a former Epic employee.