About the Client:
For over 90 years, our client has been a trusted name in manufacturing products based on textile and synthetic components for a wide range of industrial applications. These products perform key functions within entire systems: reinforcing, sealing, coating, laminating, cementing and binding.Our client will develop individual solutions to customer specifications in the construction material, shoe, leather goods and automotive industries. While working with major international corporations in a private label capacity, this client is continually tapping new potentials for its applications.
Client offers very competitive compensation plan with salary in the $65,000 range, plus generous bonus potential, comprehensive benefit and retirement programs. 2-3 year target of $120,000 or more.
This is direct hire role.
- The US headquarters of this firm is located in the seacoast region of New Hampshire.
- 50% as the role develops.
This Sales Engineer Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
- Employ solution based selling techniques to identify business, develop customized solutions to solve client requirements
- Establishes new customers by planning and organizing a sales schedule on the phone and in person.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating product cost reductions and product improvements within the customer location, as well as over the phone.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers to understand service and product requirements.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of (our clients) offered products and services.
- Provides technical product and engineering information by answering customer questions and requests while developing products to customer specifications
- Help drive customer projects from conception to completion, serving as a liaison between all company departments and the customer.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- You are able to specifically sell and execute a product, rather than taking an order on color or a price. This is a mandatory skill for this position.
- You have experience in consultative and solution based selling. Customers will often provide specifications they need manufactured and you will provide product guidance.
- You have experience with Toll Coating Manufacturing Capabilities.
- You have strong communication skills with the discipline to follow up with both the customer and plant to insure extraordinary customer satisfaction.
- You are able to highlight and execute Quality, Value, Delivery and aftermarket support.
- You are self-driven and able to work the hours necessary to grow the business
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com