About the Client:
Our client company is 15 years old with 160 folks building high tech cutting edge products that are in high demand for intel, DOD & commercial customers. This is a casual culture, bring dog to work kind of place, team environment, ideas thrive, chance to make a difference and be heard. This position requires an active TS/SCI with a CI Poly.
- $135,000 + bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Client will consider a non-local candidate only if they have very strong ties to the position location and are committed to moving.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Herndon VA
This .Net Engineer Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
- Improve workflow and UI/UX of existing websites and web applications;
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of .NET software (to include ASP.NET WebForms, Web and Rest Services, WPF, and Windows Services);
- Manage IIS Server deployments and related services;
- Upgrade and maintain existing websites written in ASP.NET;
- Resolve website and web-based property issues in a quick and efficient manner; and
- Collaborate and communicate with team members on development progress, tasks, upgrades/maintenance and other coordinated tasks.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years hands-on experience managing ASP.NET/C# websites and web properties;
- Experience with .NET technologies: ASP.NET, WPF, Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms;
- Experience with RDMS (PostgreSQL);
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Visual Studio and IIS 7/7.5/8/8.5;
- Applied knowledge of securing internet deployed code preferred;
- Knowledge of and experience with MVC or MVVM paradigm preferred; and
- Some experience or interest in learning mobile application development (Android or iOS)
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com