About the Client:
Long established financial services industry firm. This is a great role for a software engineer to work with a team of talented and highly motivated members eager to learn new technologies and implement new patterns that enhance the application. Join a mid-sized organization offering technical challenges, a quality corporate culture with stability and excellent benefits.
- Salary + bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Client will consider a non-local candidate only if they have very strong ties to the position location and are committed to moving.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Jersey City, NJ
This Software Engineer Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for specific Product Development efforts.
- Assist and provide input during the creation of business requirements and functional design.
- Work with the QA staff during various phases of testing.
- Source control management, including use of CVS, branching and other labelling
- Participate in customer implementation projects from a technical perspective, including Discovery Phases, producing Functional and Technical Specifications, etc.
- Working with Integration Team to run successful implementation projects to delivery
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Experience in software development and engineering with current experience devoted to Java
- Application development experience using J2EE
- Analytical, and object oriented design skills
- Understanding of Unix, writing shell scripts
- Experience of SQL, particularly MS SQL Server, and specifically stored procedure development
- Experience of JUnit, ANT and continuous build and test tools
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com