- Salary in the $160,000 range + significant bonus structure
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Client will consider a non-local candidate only if they have very strong ties to the position location and are committed to moving.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Charlotte, NC
This Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
In this position you will lead the team of application architects and developers that will design and develop self-serviced applications, integrate business critical systems, and innovate new solutions with existing tools and technology. This mobile development lead will ensure that products adhere to solid coding standards and will be the team’s champion and their voice. This is a highly collaborative and creative role; candidates should be comfortable wearing many hats and have the proven experience to navigate and work through gray areas.
The senior developer will be responsible for design, development and implementation of digital applications spanning web and mobile channels for customers to interact with the company. These digital applications will integrate with devices, sensors and Internet of things (IoT).
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Mobile applications development experience in large and complex enterprise environment
- Hands-on experience in development of object-oriented applications using object oriented programming language like Objective C
- Hands-on experience in development of mobile iOS applications using iOS SDK and a portfolio of apps in the Apple App Store with positive ratings
- Experience in a mobile development lead role
- Agile/scrum development experience
- Hands-on experience in design and development of Web applications, Web APIs or RESTful Web Services, API Management and Mobile Backend as a service (MBaaS)
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design patterns
- Ability to design intelligent databases and write advanced SQL queries
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com