About the Client:
- We have a strong client relationship, many placements
- Salary in the $110,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is direct hire role.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Client will consider a non-local candidate only if they have very strong ties to the position location and are committed to moving.
- Greensboro region of North Carolina
This Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
- Application Developer to perform as part of an agile team.
- Participates in sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives.
- Participates in backlog sessions to better detail tasks for completing user stories.
- Design, modify, code, unit test, and support QA/UAT and integration testing in the development of programs.
- Provide support for applications by resolving open support tickets, including to data and system research.
- Compliance with established management procedures, company and department standards & best practices.
- Adhere to documented security, and confidentiality.
Who Will Be a Great Fit? Minimum Technical Skills Required:
- Python Development, PostgreSQL, Services development
- Agile methodologies
- Web applications or service oriented systems using Python or similar scripting language
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com