Location: Woburn, MA
- Attractive Salary, Comprehensive Benefit, and Retirement Programs.
- Full relocation assistance.
- Significant sign-on bonuses available!
- These are direct hire roles for all levels of experience.
- There are multiple positions in metro Boston, including Woburn, Tewksbury, and Marlborough. Also, possibly Huntsville AL.
- Secret Clearance required.
- We are working directly with the hiring managers. Very fast turnaround.
This client is a household name and a technology leader specializing in defense, civil government, and cybersecurity solutions. They are hiring for Software Digital Signal Processing Engineers within the Electrical Design Directorate, Receiver Exciter and Signal Processing Department. The Receiver, Exciter and Signal Processing Department designs, develops and integrates many different products and technologies relative to radar systems. The Signal Process Technology group within the Receiver, Exciter, and Signal Processing Department concentrate on state-of-the-art processing technologies and distributed high-performance computing architectures that are used to build next-generation Radar Signal Processing applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
In this position, your responsibilities include working with Linux, Unix and Real-Time Operating System developing C/C++ implementation of signal processing algorithms and time-critical control functions involved in and direct control of sensor systems. This position will also include working closely with Software Architects and Principal Systems, Hardware, and Software engineers to interpret requirements and correctly implement these requirements in software.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 2 to 20 years’ experience. The client has a wide range of skill level requirements.
- Multithreaded application development experience that includes testing and debugging in C++/C on Linux or Unix environments
- Ability to translate system performance and operation specifications into software requirements, design, and test specifications
- Working understanding of parallelism and concurrency as applied to algorithm implementation on shared memory and distributed systems
- Direct experience implementing complex signal processing algorithms in C++ meeting latency and throughput performance requirements or experience in implementing complex control operations in software with defined performance timelines
- Experience in multithreaded, multiprocessor software development using pthreads, OpenMP, or MPI programming models on clustered deployments
- Experience developing applications for GPGPU and/or Intel Xeon Phi processors
- Familiar with software configuration management and development process control (i.e. CMMI)
- Experience in using version control tools such as ClearCase
- Continuous integration and test experience in a hardware/software laboratory environment
Keywords: signal processing, algorithms, C++, Linux, Unix, software requirements, design, test specifications, Receiver, Exciter