Location: Dover, NH
About the Client
Our client is a Private practice, clinician-led firm. Over 30 years, the organization has grown to become one of the nation’s leading single specialty anesthesia and perioperative management companies. This client partners with hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and physician offices to providing its services and leadership that enhance operating room performance, revenue, and patient and surgeon satisfaction. Their ability to consistently deliver has created a stellar reputation nationwide.
This client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit Sharing
- Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Fully Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- Fully Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Optional: Short Term Disability Insurance + Excess Life
About the Hospital
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital is a 178-bed, Award-winning, nationally recognized, healthcare organization located in the Seacoast community of Dover, New Hampshire with a 110-year history of compassionate care and innovation. Serving its communities since 1906, it is a family of 400 providers and 2,300 employees, including nearly 500 nurses, and 200 volunteers dedicated to the health, safety, and well-being of residents and visitors to the Seacoast area of New Hampshire and Southern Maine. WDH is a member of the Massachusetts General Hospital family.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Permanent CRNA -Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist job opportunity for a variety of cases.
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse and complies with any applicable state statutory or requirements concerning the advanced practice of nursing
- Graduation from a program of nurse anesthesia education accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) or its predecessor
Complies with one of the following requirements regarding certification; or initial certification or recertification:
- Meets requirements above and is awaiting initial certification; or
- Is currently certified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists or its predecessor; or
- Is currently recertified by the AANA Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists